This disclosure statement explains my relationship to my advertisers and how I receive compensation.
HandmadeResults.com is an informational website provided as a service to my readers. I write all of the content on Handmade Results without compensation.
Occasionally, I recommend products and services that I use and like. If I find something that will benefit my readers and/or students, I sometimes (but not always) use an affilate-coded link in my recommendation. Should the reader or student purchase said product or service, I may receive a small compensation for that purchase .
In addition, I may receive compensation from the following source(s):
Affiliate or Pay-Per-Click Advertising. I may receive a small commission when you click a link, or follow a link or banner ad then purchase a product from the merchant.
These commissions help defray the operating costs of this website and my courses so I can continue to provide information at a reduced rate to you, my visitors!
I only advertise merchants, products, or services that I use, have used in the past, or are recommended to me by colleagues whose opinion I trust.
These are some of the affiliate or pay-per-click programs I currently participate in (live links are my affiliate links):
* Google AdSense - ads are marked Ads by Google
* Business-in-a-Box (legal software for businesses)
* MomWebs (The hosting I use for this website)
* 1and1 domains and hosting (where I purchased this domain)
* Site Build It! - I use SBI! to build and maintain my main website, How-to-Make-Jewelry.com. I love SBI!, and I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to build a website but doesn't know where to start.
If you have questions about my advertising policies, please contact me.
Thank-you for supporting Handmade Results!