You know, Pinterest is useful for more than just collecting ideas and inspiration.
You can use Pinterest for...
- more sales
- more web traffic
- more repins
- and less wasted ineffective time.
Here's a link to my "Pinterest for Business" pin board.
There are lots of useful tips, how-to's, and information that will help you, as a handmade product business,
Watch Pinterest Being Used in My Live Business Experiment
I'm using Pinterest right now to help me...
- Design a handmade product line that gets the attention of buyers, not just other crafters and inspiration seekers
- See what the competition is doing to please customers, and how I can do the same and more
- Find others to partner with in the coming months as I plan the launch of a new jewelry business
If you want to learn how to grow and improve your business too , I recommend joining my Great Jewelry Business Experiment — it’s a monthly membership program where you get a ringside seat as I build a successful jewelry business from scratch.
The goal is to be profitable and to be continually working smarter not harder by design
Each step of the way there is a results oriented focus. Watching, understanding planning, and doing. That's how you create success. Join, learn, share, and do with hundreds of others in the Great Jewelry Business Experiment!
Here’s what you get, for $12/month:
- A checklist of steps to keep you on track as you follow my journey and work on your own
- Email reminders every 3-4 days.
- 1-2 journal updates a week from me, with real numbers, videos, and strategy explanation as I build my handmade jewelry business
- A live conference call each month where you can ask me questions.
- A forum to ask questions of other members.
- Regular Improvement challenges to apply your own business
- 2-3 articles, often with how-to videos per month to help guide your process and answer your questions.